[weld-dev] Decorator question

Gavin King gavin.king at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:51:46 EST 2009

Look, I just don't see the usecase for what you're proposing.

If you're trying to extend a concrete class, override some of its
methods, and delegate some methods back to the superclass, just make
your subclass an @Alternative and call super.

I simply don't see the usecase for having a whole stack of these
things. I don't think anyone needs this.