[weld-dev] Decorator question

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Fri Dec 4 18:20:58 EST 2009

Gavin,

my main concern is to pass the TCK.

Beside that, I really don't like to propose new use cases (even if there is one: with @Alternative, you'd need to subclass every class down the type hierarchy yourself, with @Decorator 'extends', you'd be able to decorate the baseclass and that would be applied to all subclasses automagically).

Maybe the TCK folks can look at the CatDecorator, and add a bit more Decorator tests, so we have a set of facts we can both rely on? txs!

LieGrue,
strub