[weld-dev] Maven Archetype Bill of Materials - How should we handle minor variations in point releases of Java EE 6 containers?

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 21:31:20 EDT 2010

Great initiative! This is a real win for JBoss, especially given the debacle
of the aggregate jar that Sun published to the java.net repository.

It seems that several core specs are missing, such as bean validation, CDI
and JSF. I'm I just not seeing them or are they missing for a reason? Also,
are we planning on doing profile stack poms such as the web profile?

Again, nice start.

-Dan

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Shelly McGowan <smcgowan at redhat.com>wrote:

> Pete,
>
> This morning I released the jboss-javaee_6.0_spec, 1.0.0.Beta3.
>

> http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/spec/jboss-javaee_6.0_spec/1.0.0.Beta3
>

> This release contains fix for JBEE-33 - update to use JACC 1.4.
>

> Shelly McGowan
> JBoss, by Red Hat

Dan Allen
Registered Linux User #231597