I thought we where just going to do password and OTP in a single field?
On 18 July 2016 at 23:53, Bruno Oliveira <abstractj(a)redhat.com> wrote:
Today to authentication against PAM with just simple username/password I
implemented UserFederationProvider and added the proper PAM login to
validCredentials. This covers the most basic scenario.
Now I would like to cover a more complex scenario like OTP and change
the flow a little bit like this:
1. User providers her username
2. The next screen asks to provide how many factor our user has(For
example: OTP, password). We just don't know, PAM will tell what's next.
3. We authenticate against it
To see in practice against FreeIPA server, I just recorded it
for a practical example.
What would be the best approach to implement this flow? I was considering
move my authentication logic out of SSSD federation provider and create a
Does it make sense?
 - http://www.keycloak.org/docs/javadocs/org/keycloak/models/
 - https://asciinema.org/a/atwnfbu0kqfasjl65weyoiz7a
keycloak-dev mailing list