I would like to inform you that we have an alpha release of Apiman
Gateway which is working on Karaf 2.4.4 (and of course that should be
also the case on JBoss Fuse).
The procedure to install it is described here like also the tests cases
that I have executed :
The current scenario which is actively tested relies on Apiman Manager
running in a standalone WildFly Server and connected to an external
ElasticSearch Server. The manager uses the Gateway deployed within
Karaf. The Apiman Gateway running in Karaf access also the ElasticSearch
There are still things to do but I think that a big step has been achieved
- Use JAAS realm in order to authenticate the users,
- Review the packaging of the existing modules to generate proper bundles
- Review and update the XML features
- Load one time the Apiman Properties using OSGI Config Admin (partially
- Test gateway with infinispan, influxdb, ...
The code is developed under this branch -