Some exciting news: the Vert.x version of the apiman gateway has its own
distro now :-). This will soon be our premiere gateway offering, and should
offer excellent performance and scalability characteristics (usual caveats
Any testing you can perform would be greatly appreciated.
The example below is for Elasticsearch, but various configs should be
To find and build the Vert.x gateway distro:
- mvn clean install
- unzip/untar -> e.g. apiman-distro-vertx-1.2.
- Fire up a servlet version of apiman UI & Manager - ensure
Elasticsearch is available somewhere (might be bundled with the manager!).
- Edit configs/conf-es.json to match your setup.
- Launch the gateway with ./apiman-gateway.sh --conf=configs/conf-es.json
To add the new gateway to apiman's manager & UI:
- Go to admin section
- Add new gateway (remember to add a memorable name)
- The API URL is http://localhost:8081
(https needs certificates, so
it's off by default, you should change the config for deployment).
- Login details are as per normal with Keycloak -- apimanager |
- Deploy some APIs to your new gateway and test!