Please use the user mailing list for general questions and help. This list
is reserved for Keycloak team members and contributors.
On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 at 12:16, Bhavana Motwani <bhavana(a)browserstack.com>
We are using Keycloak as a SP.
So far we have done the following:
- Configured an external IDP (eg. auth0) to broker the authentication in
- Created an open-id connect client in the same realm
- Using the keycloak-connect node lib in our web application to connect
- We are successfully able to do a SP initiated SSO authentication.
Facing issues with IDP initiated SSO
- Do we have to create a client in our Keycloak? if yes what will be the
- What will be the possible changes on the IDP side that we have
brokered. We are trying with Auth0.
- this is the link we are using :
, but documentation is not very clear.
Thank you for the help
keycloak-dev mailing list