* ModelProvider renamed to RealmProvider
* All user related methods except for credential validation removed from
* KeycloakSession.users() gets you a UserProvider
* All classes now use UserProvider to work with users.
* KeycloakSession.model() renamed to realms()
* There are two cache providers now. One for realms, other for users.
* JPA UserRoleMappingEntity and UserEntity still have @ManyToOne to
RoleEntity and RealmEntity respectively. Do we want to keep these
* JPA and Mongo RealmEntity and UserEntity should be refactored to be
attribute based as in the Hybrid model. As Stian suggested, this will
allow us flexibility in the future.
* Credential validation, update needs to move from RealmModel to
UserProvider. I'll do this tomorrow.
JBoss, a division of Red Hat