I believe this question is better suited for the hawkular-user list. In
any case, what I can recommend "quickly" is to put a debugger on the
following line and check what's the going on there:
On 08/28/2015 03:08 PM, Satyajit Das wrote:
I have configured PathBasedKeycloakConfigResolver in my package:
The context param has been set on web.xml
I deployed the application on Tomcat. I have registered the context.xml
in meta-inf with the required adapter.
Tomcat lib directory has all the required keycloak jar files.
But PathBasedKeycloakConfigResolver never gets called on any request to
One strange thing i find that in eclipse if I remove the maven
dependency from deployment assembly(right click on project->
properties->deployment assembly) it works But if i put it back it fails.
Maven dependency is a must.
keycloak-dev mailing list