On 10/31/2014 4:51 PM, Bill Burke wrote:
* What are the benefits of it. Specifically. I'll need to state
in the release blog.
* Support auth-server running in a WildFly domain (It's possible
today, but this makes it much easier).
* Eliminate deployment from /deployments directory to make it a proper
service instead of an ordinary app.
* Eliminate need to explode or crack open auth-server.war. Keep it
intact so it doesn't need to be hacked up.
* Load user-provided overlays for keycloak-server.json, SPI jars, and
* Allow uploading the above from CLI (and eventually from Keycloak
* Allow more than one auth-server in a WildFly instance.
* Where is the documentation for it? Benefits, how to configure,
manage? How to add new providers? Modify keycloak-server.json, etc...
working on the docs. Stain brought up the point about
enabling/disabling confidential transport, which seems really
important. So I'm adding that feature before I finish the docs.
This can't be released or brought into the appliance until it is
Right. Please don't merge until I'm done. If I
miss this release,
that's OK. This is a pretty big change and I don't want to release it
until everyone is satisfied that it's ready.