On 2/19/2016 5:52 AM, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
I'm hoping we can start testing Keycloak 1.9.0.Final release on
morning. That means all changes should be in by end of today.
With that regards there's a few outstanding items:
* Bill - is the cache stable for release? We can do improvements for
next release if required.
I'm all good. I'm working on more improvements but will hold off until
* Marek - what's status on performance degredation? You also have
few other issues assigned, will these be ready?
* Bruno - will you fix KEYCLOAK-2501 in time?
Is there anything else that's not in JIRA that needs doing?
I'd appreciate as many people as possible help out with testing the
release. I'll send out details once we're ready to start.
keycloak-dev mailing list
JBoss, a division of Red Hat