Bill brought out some thoughts in my mind which I want to capture here
to see what your thoughts are:
* Certificate Management
- We need a good system to CRUD certificates. The only good Java based
oss I have seen is EJBCA.
* Directory Server/Services
- We have ApacheDS and OpenDS (or the ForgeRock version) as two
possibilities in Java based directory servers. I am unsure if we have
really explored building a solution for directory services.
* Device Registration
- BaaS may be at play here.
- Apache UserGrid is incubating.
- FreeOTP is a new project at fedora for iOS/Android apps based on
- both KeyCloak and Aerogear have a solution for integrating OTP based
On 12/20/2013 02:13 PM, Anil Saldhana wrote:
I think this is a great idea. Managing keys/certificates is going
to be very critical.
EJBCA may be good to CRUD x509 certificates.
On 12/20/2013 08:18 AM, Bill Burke wrote:
> Bruno, I'm also interested in your key management work. Client-cert
> support is also something on the TODO list. We also need to have a talk
> with Aerogear to brainstorm on how to secure/manage devices. I have
> some ideas around both the UI and the protocol. Nothing concrete yet.
> On 12/20/2013 7:17 AM, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
>> Good morning guys, FYI I’ve started to migrate everything related with
ag-security to Keycloak
I hope to upstream/contribute with our needs during our development.
>> Congratulations about the project.