A few more things:
* Its implemented very similarly to UserStorage SPI.
* It will not support client roles
* It will not support node registration.
On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 1:30 PM, Bill Burke <bburke(a)redhat.com> wrote:
As part of Openshift integration, I needed to implement a Client
Storage SPI. Here are my plans for it:
* It is a private SPI
* Only read only support.
* Only lookup support to facilitate client login and grants and stuff.
Listing all clients will not show up in admin conosle
* There will be no admin console support. This means, no admin
console support for provider config. Providers can only be configured
through REST API or realm import.
* Basically it will be bare bones to support Openshift integration only.
My plan is that Openshift support will be distributed as an extension
to our base image and/or, it will be a template realm.json import file
that users can edit. I just don't want to expose an unfinished SPI.
I'll probably have a PR for review early next week.