I was thinking about the implementation of the repository definition in
pom.xml and I want to share my thoughts:
- Create a QSTools CHECKER to mark the lack of <repository /> as a
guideline violation if MavenCentralChecker is disabled.
- The violation message will instruct to use the new QSTools GOAL
that will be created
- Create another QSTools GOAL to setup the repositories.
- There will be a list of approved repositories and its IDs (redhat
techpreview, earlyacess, jboss developer temporary, etc)
- QSTools will remove all previous repositories from pom.xml and
prompt which repositories should be added.
- This will help Quickstarts and demos to be easily buildable from
development and production branches and will also allow this list to be
bulk updated to remove any previous development repository definition.
If you have any feedback on this, feel free to reply.
*Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer*
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at www.redhat.com <http://www.redhat.com/>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/3258288> Youtube