Generated at 16:03:28 SGT 2019-10-21
Searched in following repositories:
* Central: https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/
io.undertow:undertow-core:2.0.26.Final -> 2.0.27.Final (Central)
Work is getting underway on WildFly 19, so it's time to announce the
expected schedule. The development period for WF 19 is going to be a few
weeks longer than the usual three months, because a three month period
would put a lot of the key dates in late December or early January, when
many people are going to be focused elsewhere.
The key thing we're looking at in WF 19 is adding support for more
MicroProfile specs. WildFly releases are time-boxed, not feature-boxed, but
there's already good progress on Fault Tolerance, JWT and OpenAPI; very
Here are the key dates in the WildFly 19 schedule:
- Fri, Jan 10 — PRs ready to merge for all features coming in via
- Tue, Jan 14 — All features ready for merge
- Wed, Jan 15 — WildFly 19 Beta. No new features after this date.
- Fri, Jan 24 — All changes for WildFly Core ready
- Tue, Jan 28 — All changes for WildFly ready
- Thu, Jan 30 — WildFly 19 Final released
WildFly Core should continue to produce betas every couple of weeks.
I can't compile and build Wildfly 18.0.0.Final.
The messaging is:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project wildfly-picketlink: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.wildfly:wildfly-picketlink:jar:18.0.0.Final: Failed to collect
Failed to read artifact descriptor for
Could not find artifact
I can't find the version 2.5.5.SP12-redhat-00006 of picketlink-parent in the
Could someone help to resolve it?
Sent from: http://wildfly-development.1055759.n5.nabble.com/