FYI for anyone that would like to comment, the following pull request is an
initial draft for the plans to add support for MicroProfile JWT 1.1 support
This will be evolved further based on any discussions or based on
discoveries during implementation, to discuss feel free to comment on the
pull request directly or reply to this thread.
I'm sorry to say that we've decided to delay the WildFly 18 Final release,
probably by at least seven days. There are a few critical bugs we want
resolved in the final, and those will require some component upgrades that
will take some time.
Please note that we won't be merging further changes for 18 unrelated to
the blocking issues that we're tracking. If that starts to be disruptive
we can look next week at creating the 18.0.x branch before the final and
using it for the last few changes, opening master up for work on 19.
Thanks everyone, for all your efforts on WildFly 18!