We've now got everything in that we plan to get in for WildFly 18 and the
release process is getting underway. We're shooting to have the release
available from wildfly.org/downloads
Thanks for your patience!
On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 11:48 AM Brian Stansberry <
I'm sorry to say that we've decided to delay the WildFly 18
probably by at least seven days. There are a few critical bugs we want
resolved in the final, and those will require some component upgrades that
will take some time.
Please note that we won't be merging further changes for 18 unrelated to
the blocking issues that we're tracking. If that starts to be disruptive
we can look next week at creating the 18.0.x branch before the final and
using it for the last few changes, opening master up for work on 19.
Thanks everyone, for all your efforts on WildFly 18!
Manager, Senior Principal Software Engineer