This is caused by CDI/Weld. See
I installed WF CR1 and started to create simple web application
consisting of one servlet and one JPA entity. But when I ran it, I
found that encoding is incorrect. After many many hours of
investigation I realized that if there is servlet only then I receive
form parameter in correct encoding. But if I bundle JPA part then
encoding is incorrect. The encoding is even broken in my filter
already. There is parsedFormData property with data and it has wrong
charset already. I do not know undertow-io so it is hard for me to
guess who parses this data and when. It is really strange, why this
behaviour depends on JPA usage in war.
I can provide complete (short) sources:
I really do not understand this problem.
Thanks for your help
wildfly-dev mailing list