Just an update on this. We had some issues with our testing infrastructure
this week, so we decided to delay the tag/release of 23.0.1 to next
On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 2:26 PM Brian Stansberry <
It's coming up on a month since WildFly 23, so it's time to
do a 23.0.1.
I'd like to tag it next Wed April 7 and have it available for download on
We've been porting a number of fixes to the 23.x branch over the last few
weeks. Component leads -- if there are further critical fixes that need to
go into 23.0.1 that haven't gone into 23.x yet, please get JIRAs and PRs
filed ASAP and reply here noting those. I'd like to get things merged by
Monday at the latest.
We've already integrated WildFly Core 15.0.1 into 23.x so I do not
anticipate further changes coming through core.
Senior Principal Software Engineer and Manager
Principal Architect, Red Hat JBoss EAP
If I am writing outside of normal office hours, it is my choice; you do not
need to do the same