Its been long time almost spent 4 months , I was trying to configure
single sign on for an application which is deployed on Wildfly server
Our env is wildfly 11 final , using keycloak final 126.96.36.199. Till now I did
not able to reach the goal
I need help for the followin configuration . Especially from the step 6
1. Set up a client for your application in Keycloak
2. Set up a broker in Keycloak that points to Okta and sets that as the
automatic delegate. This means no keycloak login screen would be shown and
it would delegate directly to Okta for authentication.
3. Log into Okta
4. Get to Okta app screen.
5. Click on app link
6. App redirects to Keycloak for authentication
7. Keycloak redirects automatically to Okta
8. Okta sees you are already logged in
9. Redirects back to Keycloak
10. Creates SAML assertion or OIDC token for client
11. Redirects back to app.
Show replies by date