Does any one knows the blow process :
If yes can you able to tell us how to set up the broker in keycloak for
keycloak final 220.127.116.11 version .
1. Set up a client for your application in Keycloak
2. Set up a broker in Keycloak that points to Okta and sets that as the
automatic delegate. This means no keycloak login screen would be shown and
it would delegate directly to Okta for authentication.
3. Log into Okta
4. Get to Okta app screen.
5. Click on app link
6. App redirects to Keycloak for authentication
7. Keycloak redirects automatically to Okta
8. Okta sees you are already logged in
9. Redirects back to Keycloak
10. Creates SAML assertion or OIDC token for client
Show replies by date