I have two applications configured with the spring-security-adapter.
What I need to accomplish is to prevent the token expiration to be able to
jump from one app to the other without introduce again my credentials in
the keycloak server.
Since both applications only communicate with the keycloak server in the
login and logout (once logged in, the application only checks if there is
an Authentication object in the session) , the token could be expired if I
go to the application 2 after a while navigating the application 1.
- access token idle timeout 45 minutes.
Http session config:
- Timeout 30 minutes.
1. Log in app1
2. Introduce user/pass in keycloak and create http session with
Authentication object in app1
3. Navigate and do stuff for 1 hour
- At this moment, I have an http session with a logged in user while
the keycloak session has been invalidated due to the idle timeout
4. Go to app2
5. Keycloak requires again user/pass because the token is expired.
Am I missing something? I need to refresh the access token before it is
expired in the keycloak server (step 3) but I could find a way.
Thanks in advance,
Show replies by date