Thank you for the update.
We are already testing JDK10EA builds quite frequently.
We have identified few issues already and are working on fixing them.
Most prominent is probably https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBMAR-216
which than cascaded
to cause most of the failures we are seeing atm.
You can see few CI jobs at:
From: Rory O'Donnell
Sent: ponedeljek, 22. januar 2018 12:08
Cc: rory.odonnell(a)oracle.com; Dalibor Topic; Muneer Kolarkunnu; Balchandra Vaidya
Subject: [wildfly-dev] JDK 10 Early Access b40 & JDK 8u172 Early Access b02are
available on jdk.java.net
Happy New Year!
OpenJDK builds - JDK 10 Early Access build 40 is available at http://jdk.java.net/10/
• These early-access, open-source builds are provided under the GNU General Public
License, version 2, with the Classpath Exception.
• Summary of changes :- https://download.java.net/java/jdk10/archive/40/jdk-10+40.html
JDK 10 will enter Rampdown Phase Two on Thursday the 18th of January, 2018.
• More details , see Mark Reinhold's email to jdk-dev mailing list 
• The Rampdown Phase Two process will be similar to that of JDK 9 .
• JDK 10 Schedule, Status & Features are available 
JDK 8u172 Early-Access build 03 is available at :- http://jdk.java.net/8/
• Summary of Changes here :-
Quality Engineering Manager
Oracle EMEA, Dublin,Ireland