Hi David & Richard,*
*JDK 12 Early Access build 22 **is now available **at : - jdk.java.net/12/*
* Per the JDK 12 schedule , we are now in Rampdown Phase One.
o For more details , see Mark Reinhold's email to jdk-dev mailing
o The overall feature set is frozen, no further JEPs will be
targeted to this release.
o We’ve forked the main-line source repository, jdk/jdk, to the
JDK 12 stabilization repository.
Changes since the last availability email
* JEP 189: Shenandoah: A Low-Pause-Time Garbage Collector
(Experimental) <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/189> moved
* JEP 334: JVM Constants API <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/334> moved
* JEP 344: Abortable Mixed Collections for G1
* JEP 346: Promptly Return Unused Committed Memory from G1
* JEP 326: Raw String Literals <https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/326>
(Preview) *Proposed to drop from JDK 12*
o link to proposal on jdk-dev
Bug fixes reported by Open Source Projects :
o JDK-8211051 - fixed in b22 - reported by JUnit5
o JDK-8211422 - fixed in b23 - reported by Apache Batik
The Java Crypto Roadmap <https://java.com/cryptoroadmap> has
updated with the following target:
* With the 2019-04-16 CPU,
o Targeted Releases - JDK 12, JDK 11, JDK 8, and JDK 7
o Distrust TLS server certificates anchored by Symantec Root CAs.
Oracle Java SE 8 Release Updates 
* Public updates for Oracle Java SE 8 released after January 2019 will
not be available for business, commercial or production use without
a commercial license.
Quality Engineering Manager
Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland