It may not be a big deal because it's just for builds, but instead of
deleting the build.(sh|bat) maybe we just make those invoke the appropriate
mvnw command instead.
On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 7:28 AM, Peter Palaga <ppalaga(a)redhat.com> wrote:
as discussed with some of you on Brno F2F, both wildfly and wildfly-core
are ready for Maven 3.3.1+ now. I am in the process of preparing PRs
* Enforce Maven version 3.3.1+
* Introduce mvnw (a.k.a.) Maven Wrapper  - a script that
downloads and installs (if necessary) the required Maven version to
~/.m2/wrapper and runs it from there.
* Use of mvnw will be optional
* build.sh/bat in wildfly will be removed
* MAVEN_OPTS will live in .mvn/jvm.config and .mvn/maven.config
A PR for core  was sent already.
wildfly-dev mailing list
James R. Perkins
JBoss by Red Hat