Thanks Claudio, I think most of your proposed enhancements are reasonable ones...
On Sep 16, 2013, at 3:29 PM, Claudio Miranda <claudio(a)claudius.com.br> wrote:
* in runtime -> manage deployments -> the filter textfield,
insensitive and filter by any string, not only in the beginning.
* in the same deployments view, sort by case insensitive
* in Hosts -> server configuration or server groups -> java
properties, edit java properties, currently only add/remove is
* in runtime -> server status -> environment the filter
case insensitive and filter by any string, not only in the beginning.
* show deployment meta information: date and time of deployment (in
fact the date and time of the "content" file in data/content/ hashed
directory), also shows the hashed string in
* in domain mode, when click at some deployment, all the text input
below are editable, disable them.
* in runtime -> manage deployment -> shows the web context
.war deployments (open and inspect jboss-web.xml if exists)
* when assign a deployment, support to assign to multiple groups.
it's supported, try multiple select
* see server.log and host-controller
i've been requesting this for along time. It depends on
* in runtime -> overview, displays the HC and servers address and
* in runtime -> manage deployments, shows a hint, the application
disabled for some group. If any application is disabled, it is not
displayed, can lead user to think there are deployment error, but the
fact is that the application is disabled.
+1 but might not be trivial