I pushed an initial update to my quarkus fork:
There is a independent-projects/arc-tck-runner project that has:
- runner - a project to run the cdi-core-impl tck tests
- transformer - a project to transform the arc related artifacts that
are using ee8 dependencies
The TCK is now running, but essentially failing every single test. I
know portable extensions are not being processed, and the
org.jboss.cdi.tck.spi.* implementations are noop stubs.
One warning that is showing up in the following:
- CLASS bean
Required type: class
Required qualifiers: [@jakarta.enterprise.inject.Default()]
- Application developers can eliminate false positives via the
- Extensions can eliminate false positives via build items,
e.g. using the UnremovableBeanBuildItem
- See also https://quarkus.io/guides/cdi-reference#remove_unused_beans
I guess I need to include a quarkus properties file in each deployment
that has the quarkus.arc.remove-unused-beans=none setting.
Is there anything else that should be configured?
I'm on PTO for the next week starting tomorrow, so I won't get back to
working on this until the first week of July.
Catch up with you then.