Just a friendly reminder that over the next four weeks we will start the
releases for both maintenance (4.2.3.Beta1) and master (4.3.0.Alpha1).
This is more agressive push of release than we have done before - thus
please take note of the dates and be ready. There are *no* planned nor
intent of doing
respins of these.
week 1: 2015-02-11: Code freeze master (4.3.0.Alpha1)
week 2: 2015-02-19: Release master (4.3.0.Alpha1)
week 3: 2015-02-26: Code freeze maintenance (4.2.3.Beta1)
week 4: 2015-02-26: Release maintenance (4.2.3.Beta1)
Master will be targeting Eclipse Mars M5 and main gist here is to get a
working build against Mars and verify basics continues to work :)
Branch is for getting a beta1 out to test the bugfixes and feedhenry
improvements coming there.
Calendar/overviews are available here:
- note the codefreeze dates are in the description.
* Agenda (lincolnthree, 15:12:06)
* Status Reports (lincolnthree, 15:13:23)
* gastaldi is working on the Netbeans pending tasks (gastaldi,
* Last week I fixed a concurrency issue in Furnace, FORGE-2125, and
finally rid us of the nasty IllegalStateException when running tests
from the Arquillian Forge Container. (lincolnthree, 15:14:17)
* koentsje has removed forge 1 support from the jbt/jbds master branch
* gastaldi updated the master branch to run on Arquillian 1.1.6.Final
* Last week I did a BBL on Forge : lots of interest !!! (but the team
heavily uses JSF and felt there was not much except scaffolding)
* I also released Forge 2.14.0.Final last week, to get some newer
features and fixes out there sooner. (lincolnthree, 15:21:03)
* Conference updates (lincolnthree, 15:21:18)
* : koentsje is preparing for the forge hands-on lab @ DevConf in Brno
* Priorities & next steps (lincolnthree, 15:27:14)
* Finishing NetBeans plugin (lincolnthree, 15:27:22)
* Enablement and microservices R&D (lincolnthree, 15:27:48)
* JavaEE 7 and expanded command features for development
Lincoln Baxter, III
"Simpler is better."