Hawkular Alerts 0.6.0.Final has been Released!
* Event Support
This major new feature incorporates Events into Hawkular Alerts. Events:
* Are more lightweight than Alerts
* Record things of interest
* Can be injected via an API call
* Can be generated via a Trigger
* Can have actions performed on them (for Trigger-generated Events)
* Can be used as Trigger conditions
For more on Events there is some general information here (more to come):
And Lucas provides some great examples here:
* WebHooks Action Plugin
Hawkular Alerts 0.6.0.Final introduces a new Action plugin for WebHook
There have been some changes to the REST endpoints as we refine the model.
Of course there are fixes and minor enhancements as well. A Jira
Summary for the release is here:
The next scheduled release is 0.7.0, targeted for December 9, 2015.
Hawkular Alerts Team
Jay Shaughnessy (jshaughn(a)redhat.com)
Lucas Ponce (lponce(a)redhat.com)
hawkular-dev mailing list