We have moved the Cassandra persitence backend into master for Hawkular Alerts in v0.0.1.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jay Shaughnessy" <jshaughn(a)redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 10:07:01 PM
Subject: [Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Alerts - 0.0.1-Snapshot pushed to master
Hawkular Alerts has been updated in master.
Given our latest Hawkular convention for versioning, the versioning has gone
backwards. We pushed Version 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT, changed from Version
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT. We maintain snapshot releases for use with Kettle. But the
version has changed to reflect API changes. Going forward we'll maintain the
version of 0.0.1 unless we have an API change, at which point we'll up the
micro-version. Eventually this will settle down and we can move to versioned
components, and avoid breaking API changes.
We've begun supplying developer documentation, here:
* Alert life-cycle support
* Alerts now support Open, Ack and Resolved states.
* This gives us the ability to store and display full start and end
times for an alerting "event".
* Trigger AutoResolve
* This replaces and builds on the former "trigger safety" feature.
* Optionally provide AutoResolve conditions and dampening to toggle
the Trigger from Firing mode to AutoResolve mode.
* Optionally have a Trigger's alerts set Resolved automatically, when
the trigger's AutoResolve conditions are satisfied.
* Trigger AutoDisable
* Optionally have a Trigger disable itself after firing.
* Mutes a trigger without the need to define AutoResolve.
* Rest Api control of the new features.
* Twilio SMS sender action
* Aerogear sender action
* Performance testing infrastructure
* Improved Rest API documentation
And for Hawkular Kettle!
* Data Filtering
* Only forward relevant metric and availability data for alert
* Remove the metrics and availability not used in any trigger.
And of course several fixes and improvements.
* Moving the persistence back-end to Cassandra to leverage the Metrics
* PagerDuty action integration.
* Integration of the new 0.0.1 features into Hawkular.
Hawkular Alerts Team
hawkular-dev mailing list