If you are using the Undertow builder API it will adapt to your systems specs. In your
case the default config should be fine I think. One thing you may want to look at is the
buffer size, which controls the size of web socket frames.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ali Ok" <aliok(a)apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 16 February, 2016 11:07:55 PM
Subject: [undertow-dev] Undertow Websockets production tweak
I will soon go live with a project of mine which uses Undertow.
I was wondering if you could give me some advice on tweaking Undertow for the
The only things I found are:
Number of configurable things on the documentation and also when I was
reading the code drove me crazy :)
My use case is:
* Undertow only used as a websocket endpoint of an MMO game; no servlet or
* Binary data only (Protobufs, specifically)
* 300-400 concurrent connections per server
* High frequency of transfer, again per server (23 KB/s transfer out per
connection; 1 KB/s transfer in per connection)
* Limited server specs (1 core CPU, 1GB RAM)
I know I cannot of course ask you the exact configuration. What I am looking
for is some help at pointing at the right direction.
My Blog: http://blog.aliok.com.tr
undertow-dev mailing list