I'm adding Xavier and Andre, as I think they are responsible for the JBDS support. And
Bill DeCoste, as he is an OpenShift god ;-)
Other things I thought of:
* checking the destroy support/cleaning this up (not sure it's great)
* checking all the log output
* check the jenkins support
For me, top priority is EAP support, then setup when openshift app exists, then embedding
On 3 Oct 2012, at 08:33, Rafael Benevides wrote:
After taking a deep dive on openshift plugin, I'm returning this to discussion as
asked by Pete. The intention is to get the idea of what items the actual openshift plugin
Pete and Lincoln talked about some of them in JavaOne here are some:
* support for embedding cartridges
* support for eap
* tail files
I also got those:
* setup when openshift application exists
* snapshot management ?
* key management ?
* alias management
* enable scaling on create app ?
* Use alternate openshift config file
* config port forward ?
So basically I want to get your opinion about what is important and what is not and any
other ideas and the priorities about all this items.
Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer
Red Hat Brazil
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com