I found the reason and provided you a PR:
The problem was that no container was specified to load the addon,
therefore Forge loads your addon as a library addon only (without any
I have also provided a test case for you to keep on rocking ;)
Em 09/12/2015 19:54, "Ivan St. Ivanov" <ivan.st.ivanov(a)gmail.com>
I am now working on the testing addon
;. I started my work on it a
couple of weeks ago, developing against Forge 2. But after Forge 3 was
moved to master, I changed my addon accordingly.
Unfortunately, now after I build and install it, it doesn't work anymore.
I mean, the command testing-setup is not available neither in the IDE, nor
in the shell. Most probably I am missing some dependencies, I don't know.
But it was working fine while built against Forge 2.
Here is the Forge Core code together with my addon:
The addon itself is here:
i will be very happy if you point me to what I am doing wrong :)