Back from Vaca - Hmmm... I think this is one of those lovely windows drive
letter issues :)
Could you provide some additional info? (I know you already answered some
1. Where is Forge installed?
2. From which directory did you execute Forge?
3. Which directory should Forge be accessing?
4. Which directory is actually being accessed?
5. When/Where is this access taking place? (How to reproduce)
On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 6:51 AM, Richard Kennard <
I've been having a problem installing Forge plugins from Git for a while
now, and tonight I stumbled on a little clue. It appears when I type:
forge git-plugin git://github.com/forge/scaffold-aerogear
That Forge (CR2) installs my plugin (on Windows) under:
But it then immediately fails saying:
is not found in local module loader @67d95492
You'll note it is *not* looking under C:\Users\Richard\.forge. It is
looking under N:\MyDocuments\KennardConsulting\Git\.forge? Anyone have any
that would be?
forge-dev mailing list
Lincoln Baxter, III
"Keep it Simple"