This sounds like a great plan. I've copied Forge Dev so others can comment.
Looking forward to seeing you!
On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Kevin Pollet <pollet.kevin(a)gmail.com>wrote:
I've seen that I have the editor rights. I will add informations like
Organization and Hometown :-)
I hope I will have time soon to continue my contribution on Seam Forge.
Some times ago I've made a roadmap of what I want to do on the validation
* The add-constraint and remove-constraint plugins have to be merged in one
constraint plugin (to be consistent with other plugins)
* The constraint plugin commands has to be contextual (e.g. when you are on
a class, field, method, the constraint has to be added on the current
* Provide a way to scaffold custom constraints (with one command a
constraint annotation will be created with it's validator...)
* Support custom contraints (currently only built-in BV constraints can be
* Support Hibernate Validator Annotation Processor (it's always nice to see
that a constraint is not allowed on a given type at compile time :-)
* Support method constraints
See you at Devoxx ;-)
Le vendredi 16 septembre 2011 à 20:01, Lincoln Baxter, III a écrit :
Hey Kevin :) I updated the page. Do you still want to make edits?
On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Kevin Pollet <pollet.kevin(a)gmail.com>wrote:
I've just seen you've added me in the contirbutor list
There is a typo in my name and I'm wondering if I can correct that, as I
have the editor rights?
Lincoln Baxter, III
"Keep it Simple"