We released Hibernate Validator 6.0.0.Alpha2 today in coordination with the
2.0.0.Alpha2 release of Bean Validation.
We improved a lot of things since the latest alpha:
- improved support for container element constraints and cascading and most
notably the ability to declare them using XML configuration or the
- new constraints: @NotBlank, @NotEmpty, @Email are now defined in the
specification and we also added @Positive and @Negative. All these new
constraints are supported in 6.0.0.Alpha2
- some performance improvements: 6 is now significantly faster than 5.4 on
As explained in the announce on in.relation.to , we are looking forward
to your feedback on these features.
Have a nice day!
I’m happy to announce the latest stable release of Hibernate OGM:
Hibernate OGM 5.1 Final
== What’s new compared to 5.0 Final?
I’m glad you asked, this version:
- uses Hibernate ORM 5.1
- supports Infinispan Remote via the Hot Rod protocol
- supports Neo4j remote via the Bolt protocol and the Http interface
- can integrate with Hibernate Search 5.6, which works with Elasticsearch
- reduces the number of database calls by grouping the operations
- supports aggregation in MongoDB native queries with CLI syntax
More details in the blog post: