Hibernate Validator 6.0.0.Alpha2 is out with improved Bean Validation 2.0 support
by Guillaume Smet
We released Hibernate Validator 6.0.0.Alpha2 today in coordination with the
2.0.0.Alpha2 release of Bean Validation.
We improved a lot of things since the latest alpha:
- improved support for container element constraints and cascading and most
notably the ability to declare them using XML configuration or the
- new constraints: @NotBlank, @NotEmpty, @Email are now defined in the
specification and we also added @Positive and @Negative. All these new
constraints are supported in 6.0.0.Alpha2
- some performance improvements: 6 is now significantly faster than 5.4 on
As explained in the announce on in.relation.to , we are looking forward
to your feedback on these features.
Have a nice day!
5 years, 12 months
Hibernate OGM 5.1 Final is out
by Davide D'Alto
I’m happy to announce the latest stable release of Hibernate OGM:
Hibernate OGM 5.1 Final
== What’s new compared to 5.0 Final?
I’m glad you asked, this version:
- uses Hibernate ORM 5.1
- supports Infinispan Remote via the Hot Rod protocol
- supports Neo4j remote via the Bolt protocol and the Http interface
- can integrate with Hibernate Search 5.6, which works with Elasticsearch
- reduces the number of database calls by grouping the operations
- supports aggregation in MongoDB native queries with CLI syntax
More details in the blog post: