I created an OSGI application that uses the ConfigAdmin subsystem and had
no problems with felix.
Now I need to make my application available with jboss.
I successfully deployed my application and the bundle successfully starts.
However, the 'updated' method of my ManagedService get's never called.
I can't see any error inside the log file.
Do you have any idea where to look to discover some more information?
Thanks in advance,
Hi, I want to make some small enhancements, how is the review process ?
I want to make sure I follow all guidelines before submit.
* in runtime -> manage deployments -> the filter textfield, case
insensitive and filter by any string, not only in the beginning.
* in the same deployments view, sort by case insensitive
* in Hosts -> server configuration or server groups -> java
properties, edit java properties, currently only add/remove is
* in runtime -> server status -> environment the filter textfield,
case insensitive and filter by any string, not only in the beginning.
* show deployment meta information: date and time of deployment (in
fact the date and time of the "content" file in data/content/ hashed
directory), also shows the hashed string in
* in domain mode, when click at some deployment, all the text input
below are editable, disable them.
* in runtime -> manage deployment -> shows the web context name, for
.war deployments (open and inspect jboss-web.xml if exists)
* when assign a deployment, support to assign to multiple groups.
* see server.log and host-controller
* in runtime -> overview, displays the HC and servers address and port.
* in runtime -> manage deployments, shows a hint, the application is
disabled for some group. If any application is disabled, it is not
displayed, can lead user to think there are deployment error, but the
fact is that the application is disabled.
I understand all issues must go to JIRA, but I would like to discuss
those enhancements here, perhaps needs some discussion before going to
jira, and I want to spend the effort in those enhancements that are
easier to get through PR process.
I'd like to bring some attention to an issue which would greatly improve
remote manageability of WildFly / EAP:
The thing is, for some management tasks, you need to have SSH access (or
similar) in addition to management API - to upload e.g. modules or SSH
To make the server completely manageable through the API, one of the
things needed is ability to upload files.
Is there some progress on this? Is it planned?
In the issue, there are some ideas how it could look. If you have a
minute, please comment on the issue or here.