== New Branches ==
== Re-Enabled Jobs ==
== Code Freeze In Effect ==
Note that we are *code frozen* for CR1, which means *before committing
anything to the branch*, attach a patch to a JIRA and get at least 2
approvals from Max, Denis, myself, Mickael, Len, Burr, etc.
This is an excellent time to review your features' copyright dates,
descriptions, licenses, and other metadata to ensure that everything is
up to date and as accurate as possible.
If you haven't already, please take time now to write your N&N / What's
New, documentation, examples, videos/screencasts, blogs, etc.
== What about Trunk? ==
Trunk remains open for new development work, but the jobs are currently
disabled to save space on the slaves. Trunk will eventually be open for
JBoss Tools 3.4 (or 4.2, or 6.0, numbering scheme is still TBD) and JBDS
6.0 development, but for now you should be concentrating on urgent fixes
for the 3.3.x/5.x stream.
== Next Week ==
As a reminder, the US and most of Europe are on vacation this Monday,
May 28 but Canada and Czech Republic remain open for business. I'll send
another announcement out when I have the first CR1 builds available for
Nick Boldt :: JBoss by Red Hat
Productization Lead :: JBoss Tools & Dev Studio
Noticed tonight that smooks was still sitting in trunk even though it its virtually dead (at least this version of smooks tooling).
It has now been removed from trunk and should not harm anything since its not been built anywhere for months.
If you have it checked out be sure to remove the projects in your eclipse too before or after doing svn update.
Be aware, that later today/tonight Nick will create a branch named 3.3.x which will be where we cut CR1, GA and future 3.3.x's from.
That will also be the start of the CodeFreeze as planned with a CR1 build ready for testing Monday.
After the recent update to the target platform, which upgraded m2e from 1.0 to 1.1, some of our unit tests have started timing out. Has anybody else experienced anything similar?
After the update I was seeing the tests timing out about 25% of the time, while others were seeing it nearly 100% of the time. I made a few modifications to the "wait" code that blocks on the builders. That seemed to fix the problem for me locally, but the build is still failing for others (although no longer 100% of the time). I'd really like to not get to the point of, "just have Rob build it," so any help, advice, comments, etc. would be greatly appreciated.