To gather information regarding a possible (we still don't have a final
decision on a budget) F2F in Brno, I created a Doodle allowing each of us
to enter his/her possible weeks.
Please give the week were you could have 2 days available for such a
meeting. It will allow us to knows if setting the meeting is possible and
have the impossible weeks.
If we can set the meeting before EDR2 (not slot or budget) we'll try to put
one in septembre.