FYI, I submitted the PRD.
I'll push the api to maven central when the JCP confirm the PRD is posted.
Begin forwarded message:
From: Pete Muir <pmuir(a)redhat.com>
Subject: JSR-346 Public Review Draft
Date: 26 October 2012 18:31:09 GMT+01:00
1) Please see attached
2) 30 days
A. Does the specification include software codes
in the following format:
Binary : No
Source (compilable) : No
Javadocs : Yes
B. Do the codes or the spec call on, contain, use
or demonstrate encryption technology? No
4. Licensing is unchanged
5. 12 February 2013
6. Version: 1.1, Release Date: 15 March 2013, Spec Lead: Red Hat, Inc. 1801 Varsity
Drive, Raleigh, North Carolina 27606. United States.
• The public can read the names of the people on the Expert Group (ie, not just JCP
• The Expert Group business is regularly reported on a publicly readable alias.
• The schedule for the JSR is publicly available, it's current, and I update it
• The public can read/write to a wiki for my JSR.
• I have a discussion board for my JSR and I regularly read and respond to posts on that
• There is an issue-tracker for my JSR that the public can read.
• I have spoken at conferences and events about my JSR recently.
Yes, e.g JavaOne
• I am using open-source processes for the development of the RI and/or TCK.
• The Community tab for my JSR has links to and information about all public
communication mechanisms and sites for the development of my JSR.