Mark Struberg created CDI-280:
Summary: clarify usage of 'bean' term usage in the spec
Project: CDI Specification Issues
Issue Type: Clarification
Reporter: Mark Struberg
We should go to the spec and look up all 'bean' words as they are 5 different
meaning the word 'bean' is used for
* The Bean<T> extends Contextual<T>. Should be referred as 'Bean' or
* The class which gets scanned. Should be referred as 'Bean Class' to
* The instance stored in the context. Should be referred to as 'Contextual
* The proxy for a Contextual Instance should be referred to as 'Contextual
* The type of an injection point should be referred to as 'InjectionPoint Type'
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira