Interesting. I'm willing to bet this has something to do with the naming
requirements e.g: "groupId:addonId". I'll have to fix this in our
test-runner. Thanks for reporting the fix!
On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 9:13 AM, <forge-users(a)lists.jboss.org> wrote:
I ended up getting the test to work. For the record, here (
is the result I ended up with (ignore the classes added to the deployment
-- those were required to get other test classes extending ForgeTest to
Note that the last step that was required to get injection working was to
remove the name (previously "ForgeTest") from the @Deployment annotation.
It is possible to reproduce the failure by checking out a copy of the
linked commit, adding "ForgeTest" as the name of the @Deployment, and
running ForgeTest with JUnit.
Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/855522#855522
forge-users mailing list
Lincoln Baxter, III
"Simpler is better."