I've got concert tickets tonight* so the code freeze & branch will have
to happen EITHER around 5/6pm EST (in 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours), or I can
wait until late tonight (if I'm awake) or else tomorrow morning.
I prefer to wait, since that will give everyone a bit more time to
squeeze in late-breaking tweaks and changes to SVN w/o having to
double-commit into trunk AND the M5 branch. It'll also give the trunk
jobs a bit more time to settle down. It's been many hours since the last
aggregate build ran (because of all the upstream component jobs spinning
from SVN changes), and it'd be nice to get a good stack of trunk builds
out before the branch too.
I'm going to assume everyone is fine w/ the later branch time unless I
hear any objections between now and 5/6pm tonight.
I will of course send out a note once the branch is created.
Nick Boldt :: JBoss by Red Hat
Productization Lead :: JBoss Tools & Dev Studio
* - VNV Nation, in case anyone's curious.