we're on our way to JBoss Tools 4.12.0.Final / CodeReady Studio 12.12.0.GA
The TP is now frozen and all repos will be frozen tomorrow end of day UTC
If you have pending PR, please check them and make sure they are merged
before the code freeze.
The bits will be built from Thursday.
Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com>