Max has requested we delay branching until tomorrow.
(2011-10-18 11:29:14) maxandersen: nickboldt: bing - just so we are
in sync - from your mails I understood as you plan on branching
tomorrow, correct? that sounds good to me but just ping me before you do
tomorrow since there are many moving elements still.
On 10/18/2011 10:03 AM, Nick Boldt wrote:
Just a reminder, today's the planned code freeze for the trunk
development toward our M4 milestone. QE is expecting a build they can
start testing in the next two days so they'll have a couple weeks to
test while parallel work continues in trunk.
If you have any reasons why we shouldn't spin the M4 branches today and
start those jobs running (while disabling the trunk ones for a few
days), please speak up now.
Nick Boldt :: JBoss by Red Hat
Productization Lead :: JBoss Tools & Dev Studio