Just a reminder, today's supposed to be the code freeze for M3, so that
I can branch SVN, get the _stable_branch jobs running again and get
something into QE's hands by Wednesday Aug 31.
Any objections? Requests for delay? I can do the branch tonight (eg., in
5-6 hrs) if that buys everyone more time to squeeze in their last few
commits before the branch happens.
Nick Boldt :: JBoss by Red Hat
Productization Lead :: JBoss Tools & Dev Studio