In addition to the 3.2.1.M1 builds noted below, we now also have JBT
3.3.0.M1 build H2175 (or newer) to smoke and QE.
JBDS product builds are still broken due to their dependence on updated
versions of org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder, which I've now pushed to
and have updated the config files used by PDE-based
product build. JBDS 5 was also broken due to jpt.feature being
refactored to jpt.jpa.feature upstream but not (yet) changed in
com.jboss.jbds.product.feature. That should be fixed now too.
(then downstream .project job #482)
Results will be here (in .product folders), once the jobs are blue:
(look for 4.1 build H355 or later & 5.0 build 482 or later)
On 04/29/2011 04:51 PM, Brian Fitzpatrick wrote:
Thanks for the updates on 3.2.1 M1 jobs and I guess with the Hudson
outage we'll just have to wait until early next week to try things once the dust has
Brian Fitzpatrick (aka "Fitz")
Senior Software Engineer, SOA-P
JBoss by Red Hat
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Boldt"<nboldt(a)redhat.com>
To: external-exadel-list(a)redhat.com, jbds-pm-list(a)redhat.com,
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 12:01:06 AM
Subject: [jbosstools-dev] M1 Status Update - trunk and maintenance branch
* 2 stuck slaves (vmg17, hudson1) reported to eng-ops@; one taken down,
the other left up because another team's currently using it.
* Hudson's next scheduled maintenance is April 29th, 2011 - 6:00AM GMT,
so I can't kick jobs to run over night :(
JBT 3.3.0.M1 / JBDS 5.0.0.M1:
* Savara/Scribble missing (refactored?) feature:
(blocks aggregate build)
* AS - single test failure: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-8816
* VPE had 219 tests on Jan 11; now only 17 tests are running and of
those, 6 are failing
* Seam has 3 test failures: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-8759
JBT 3.2.1.M1 / JBDS 4.1.0.M1:
* Aggregate builder is fixed (I think!), but hit a network snag trying
to fetch latest bits because I disabled the "wait until all upstream are
done" option in the job in order to test my latest publish.sh fixes.
Respin will fix this& allow me to verify my fix worked, then I can
re-enable the block-while-upstream-spinning option.
* One last Seam test failure: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-8818
* AS& Deltacloud jobs time out after 2hrs; job timeout increased to
3hrs. Would respin but Hudson is in shutdown mode.
* JSF was clean (no failures) but now has 7 new tests and 14 new
Nick Boldt :: JBoss by Red Hat
Productization Lead :: JBoss Tools & Dev Studio