On 06/22/2012 04:11 AM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> Hi Denis,
> " • More
> • 42127
> • changed 73 files
> • trunk
> renamed org.jboss.tests.tests to org.jboss.tests.test to follow the common name
pattern for test plugins. it also included into feature for consistency "
> Do we really need to rename this ? And without warning ?
> Everyone needs to exit their eclipse if they have this loaded and then do svn update
otherwise everything will look like it is still there because eclipse will create the
project dirs if deleted under it.
> Please - lets not rename plugins "just for fun" and without warning!
jbosstools-dev mailing list
I dunno if it helps you with the eclipse update dance...
I wrote a plugin which adds a button to the Package Explorer view ...
1) Click the button and file dialog is displayed.
2) Select codebase repository working directory.
3) All projects in workspace are synchronized against selected directory.
* Any new projects in the selected directory are added to the workspace;
* Invalid projects (deleted) are removed from the workspace;
* Projects moved into working sets named by the parent directory of
the plugin. This works for me but might not be appropriate for you.
Interested to hear feedback and whether it is useful to people...
My Update Site
Paul Richardson (a.k.a. phantomjinx)
* mob: +44 (0)9780 869490