Please perform testing of "Christmas" CRS 12.21.2.AM1 bits. You can find
the download links below in the forwarded message from Stephane/Jeff.
Please fill it in Google Sheet .
And please also do not forget to verify JIRAs .
If you find any blockers or you need anything related to the testing,
please contact me ASAP.
Deadline: *WEDNESDAY EOD - But might change, please read on*.
*SPECIAL NOTE: *As it is Christmas, we got a preliminary present from
Santa. Due to serious security concerns we are obliged to cease to use CI
until further steps are taken . Please, start testing manually until
further notice will be sent. Once we are unblocked on CI, we can start
running our matrices and will decide on the sign off date. Thank you.
On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 2:38 PM <sbouchet(a)redhat.com> wrote:
These are not FINAL bits, but preliminary results for QE & community
testing. Not for redistribution to customers or end users.
REMINDER: The master branch is frozen until QE approves this build
[usually by EOD Tuesday, GMT+5],
in order to provide the option of a respin.
New + Noteworthy (subject to change):
Additional update sites & zips: