The maven/seam tests are back to blue.
The m2e-wtp e37 is failing because someone at eclipse wiped the
Using the jbosstools mirror didn't help, because it's missing some SDKs.
Anyone knows where I can find the webtools bits now???
The e36 job succeeds though and still publishes stuff.
On 06/15/2011 06:59 PM, Nick Boldt wrote:
Nice work, everyone!
= Maintenance Branch: 3.2.x / 4.x =
Currently, only 2 jobs are non-blue - bpel and .continuous:
* bpel apparently now depends on archives (or has always depended on
archives), so I've updated the swimlanes & job linkages accordingly
* continuous "will it all compile?" job: hudson glitch; respinning
= Trunk: 3.3.0 / 5.0 =
Currently, only 4 jobs are non-blue - AS, .tests, m2e-wtp, and forge:
* AS: 2 test failures, which Rob is working to fix
* tests "all JBT tests in a single place" job: since June 13, we're
down to just 1 long-running Maven test failure! -
* m2e-wtp: missing WTP dep? respinning anyway
* forge: hudson glitch; respinning